Sunday, May 10, 2015

Going to CDO Haul

Last February, my family and I spent a few days in CDO and Iligan. I did some last-minute shopping and ended up with these. I wanted to buy a few new toys to keep my son busy during the trip.

IMG_1379

Matching Phineas and Ferb dining set.


IMG_1380

My son is on a Spiderman kick so I got him a bunch of Spidey items. These are still in my gift closet.

IMG_1381

I always buy cars for him.

IMG_1382

Aside from Spidey, he also likes Lightning. He already knows the alphabet but I bought this set of alphabet cards for an activity.

IMG_1383

These are to be given away as gifts.

IMG_1384

I bought this number puzzle set and brought it to the province.

IMG_1386

I also brought this bubble set which was a hit!

IMG_1387

Finally, these are for my journal.

This haul was from National Bookstore and Waltermart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails