Friday, May 29, 2015

My SM Sale Haul

I am not a huge fan of SM. I only go there to buy some of my son's stuff that no other department store carries. Today was an exception. I truly enjoyed today's sale. What's not to enjoy as everything is 10% off. If you are a SMAC or BDO Rewards card holder, you get an extra 10% between 10 am to 12 pm. If you use your BDO debit card, you get a 3% rebate, more if you use your BDO credit card!

I was able to buy a few things. I stocked up on our toiletries which were on sale too. Aside from those, I got my niece this set of pambahay or lounge wear to sound sosyal.




I got my son an extra pair of swim shorts as we are going swimming for a few days.





I got him this box of crayons. I regret buying only one as the discount was super! The other one is a crayon sharpener. I had this when I was a kid. I think it's still here somewhere but I wanted my son to have his own. I'm really happy he chose the green one as green is my favorite color. 





I got him a few activity books. My son thrives on activities so I stock up on them whenever I can. 










My son's current favorite characters are Spider-Man and Iron Man. I got him this paint by numbers set. This one is going into my gift closet. 





For toys, I got him this Play-Doh milkshake maker (he is crazy about milkshakes nowadays), a Peppa Pig Rocket Ship and some Hot Wheels. These are all going into the gift closet.






This Minions Play-Doh set is for today. He's not feeling well so I decided to give him a treat. He likes Minions and Play-Doh so this set really cheered him up. 




And finally for me, I got a pair of  "errands shoes" as my trustee pair of SoFab loafers from Cebu have already retired. They served me over 3 years and have been with me to places. This pair is the perfect replacement. These are my official "mommy shoes".




Have you gone shopping at SM already? Share your haul! Leave a link to your site in the comments section below. By the way, today is Midnight Madness in Glorietta too. The sales will continue until Sunday, May 31, 2015. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails