Wednesday, August 26, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 3

Welcome back! For Day 3, I am featuring this facial sponge from Aqua Massage.


Over the years, I've tried different facial sponges and scrubs from different brands. There were hits and misses. This is definitely a hit! 

The sponge is very gentle on my skin. It comes damp from the plastic. After using it, I give it a good rinse and let it air dry. It becomes really hard when it's dry but it turns super soft again once it's wet. 

There are very few facial products that don't irritate my skin. I'm happy that this one worked well on my face. Plus, the price is great too. This pack will definitely last me a long time. 

I use it with my favorite facial skin cleanser, Physiogel. 

Tomorrow, come back to find out what Day 4 holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails