Friday, August 28, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 5

I love looking at the sales and special promotions rack of Watsons Greenbelt. I always find great bargains there such as these:


I haven't been using Garnier for years but I have to admit. The reason I bought this was because of the super cute summer pouch. 



I mean, how can you resist that?? I am a sucker for pouches. I gave the compact to my cousin as one of her birthday gifts. As for the moisturizer, I'm using it for my elbows and knees. My skin is softer and smoother because of this product.  

As for the pouch, I haven't used it yet. It's waiting for the opportune moment to come out from my pouch stash. 

Tomorrow is Day 6! Are you finding this series useful? interesting? I'd like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails