Saturday, August 29, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 6


Happy Saturday everyone! Let's continue our 30 days of beauty with Watsons with these charcoal nose pore strips from Body Treats.

I have to admit, I used to snub these brands before. I just didn't have faith in them because I didn't know them. Fortunately, while on a staycation, I felt adventurous and put this product in my basket. That was a good decision indeed because wow, this product is great! My husband and I use it about once a week. It really gets rid of all that yucky stuff in my nose. The last time that I used it, I noticed that there were lesser white and black heads compared to the first time I used it.

It's a really affordable product that will always make an appearance in my shopping basket.

What product would Day 7 bring? Find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails