Sunday, August 30, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 7

What a week it has been! And what better way to end it (or start it depending on how you view Sunday) than featuring my favorite body scrub.


Many of you loyal readers know that I have been using the Asian Secrets Lulur scrub for years now. It's one of the best (maybe the best) body scrubs I've ever used. I'll say this again. I'm not sure about the whitening part though. Maybe because I use it on wet skin, not on dry skin but I don't really care. I love it for its exfoliating benefits.

My favorite is the blue variant. I buy the big tub and it lasts for about 4 uses. Until another product comes out in the market that is better than this, this lulur scrub stays in my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails