Monday, August 24, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty

I'm starting this new series because Watsons is one of the drugstores that I love. I stopped buying drugstore products for a long time mainly because I was not happy with the quality they had to offer. However, after many years, I am seeing new products that have great quality. I am also going back to old favorites.

In this series, I will feature old favorites and new finds that have impressed me. Let's start with my go-to oil blotting film.


Long time followers of this blog know that I love Kleenex oil blotting film. It was love at first sight for me what with the pretty packaging. 


When I'm outside and need a retouch, I never forget to use this first before any product. If I'm running errands, I would leave my makeup kit but not this pack of blotting films. It's a necessity especially if I'm going to a hot place such as Divisoria. After blotting, I spray some of my Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray for instant freshness!

Stay tuned for Day 2!

1 comment:

  1. Im an avid fan of Oil Blotting Sheets since I have really oily skin. My personal choice is Chambuu blotting sheets since it's organic and it doesn't have any fragrance (I have rhinitis so I am avoiding tissues that has perfume in it).

    You can purchase it here: http://amzn.to/1Rg1Kjt and use this code: WYMBLF6S for discounts. Discount code is working (I just tried it yesterday).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails