Friday, August 21, 2015

Trying Out New Products from Watsons


I haven't been updating this blog as much as I should because my life revolves around mommy duties. It's hard being a mom. You wouldn't know how hard until you experience it yourself. In saying that, I have been doing some self-reflection over the past few days. I am burning out. And lately, I have been turning to beauty products and shopping to cope. I know it's not really an ideal "escape" or coping mechanism but these things really make me happy. I can't deny it. Today, we went to the mall for some errands and grocery shopping. I visited a few beauty stores which I haven't been into for years. It felt really good. I told my husband to please bear with me as I needed it. I needed to look at beautiful things. I didn't buy anything, well except for the brow razors from TFS but I felt really relaxed after leaving the stores.

My last stop was Watsons. I went from aisle to aisle, looking at familiar and new products. I decided to do a little bit of shopping and these are what I came home with:


  • Purederm Collagen Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Purederm Argan Oil Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
  • Nivea Creme in this I-can't-resist tin
  • Himalaya Herbals Almond and Cucumber Peel-off Mask
I am very excited to try the nourishing skin cream. I've read great reviews about it. I already tried the makeup remover wipes and I can say that I'm not happy with them. They don't do a good job removing makeup especially waterproof eyeliners (my Urban Decay one). I thought the Argan Oil variant would be different but it's the same as the collagen variant. They both leave my skin feeling dry. I had to wipe off the remaining makeup with my Nivea Makeup Remover Wipes. And because I don't like the oily feel of it, I would use my son's wipes to get rid of the oily feeling. 

I have my fingers crossed for the other products. I'll keep you posted. 


P.S.

I probably won't use the cute Nivea Creme as I still have about 90% of the big one and it's too freaking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails