Friday, January 8, 2016

Going Back to Garnier

I used Garnier products when I was a young adult. I don't know why I stopped using them but recently, I had the chance to try them again starting with these:


I must say, I bought them because they were 50% off at Watsons sometime in November. I found them at the Walter Mart branch and grabbed a bunch along with some Dove body wash which were also at 50% off. 

I use the serum creams to moisturize my super dry elbows and knees. They are actually the only products I've tried that make my elbows and knees soft to touch. They are normally rough and scaly even with lotion. I use them at night, before going to bed.

The face scrub is also great. I use it on nights after removing my makeup to really get rid of the dirt on my face. They are gentle enough and don't cause any rashes or breakouts. I'm really loving Garnier again so I'll be on the lookout for more promos, new products and of course sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails