Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hand Cream Collection


I am such a sucker for cute packaging and while I was gift shopping at Watsons, I found this set of hand creams. I was smitten and I immediately put it in my basket seeing that it was the only one left. 

I didn't have high hopes for this product as it is a house brand but I was really surprised. The creams smell really good and they are easily absorbed by the skin. I am using the Vanilla Sugar variant and it doesn't leave a greasy feel. My hands are so abused from all the chores and work that I do day in and day out so hand creams are really a must-have for me. This set is super affordable yet effective. Sure, it's not L'Occitane but it's a nice stand by on my vanity for hectic days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails