Wednesday, January 13, 2016

L'Oreal Glossy Balm


I am not a huge fan of lip gloss. I just don't like the sticky feel and I don't like my hair sticking to my lips. I'm pretty sure there are newer products out there that are not sticky but still, the damage has been done and I don't wanna go back there. 

I don't like lip gloss but I do like a good lip balm, especially a tinted one like this from L'Oreal. The shade is My Babydoll and it looks like this:


My lips are also acidic so after an hour or so, the tint gets just gets a tad darker which is okay. What I like about this is that I don't need to use a lip balm before I apply it. It's both a lip balm and a lipstick. When I'm rushing, I use this product. I'm normally a lip balm + lip stick gal but this is also a great alternative. 

The color payoff is good and it lasts for a fair amount of time considering it's a drugstore product. The packaging is quite nice, very Clinique Chubby Stick like. But, given a choice between this and the Clinique Chubby Stick, I'll take my original Chubby Sticks any time, any day, thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails