Friday, January 15, 2016

Upping My Sun Protection


After this event and my conversation with the guest dermatologist, I thought about getting really serious about my sun protection. I use a few products every now and then but this time, I was determined to make it a part of my daily regimen. 

Fortunately, I went on an impromptu trip to Watsons before leaving for Singapore last year. I discovered this Sun Protect and White Sunscreen from Nivea. It's safe to apply on the face. I was really scared, I have to admit because I have super sensitive skin but turns out, I have nothing to worry about. The blue logo has been a trusted brand in my house for many years. I am so glad I tried this. It's not sticky at all. It actually feels like moisturizer, just a tad thicker in consistency. It easily gets absorbed by my skin. I'm not really sure if it gives me a white cast because I am acidic but I think you can easily cover that up with foundation or even this product

I wanted to stock up on a few travel toiletries and one of the products on my list was a good sunscreen. Most of you know how hot the weather gets in Singapore. This one from Nivea is good to use on the face and the body so I brought it with me. 

While in Singapore, I spotted this cute Sunplay sunscreen and it's a whopping 130 SPF. It was included in the 3 for SGD5 promo so I got three. Not. Regretting. It. At. All. This is liquid sunscreen that is easily absorbed by my skin. I apply it before going out. It's not sticky and the smell is okay. It's not great but it's also not offending. I'm down to my second bottle. Sunplay is also available in Watsons and the slightly bigger bottle costs Php300+. I have yet to explore PCX to find this product. 

Summer is coming up fast so you better start upping your sun protection too! Maybe these products will suit you well. Let me know in the comments below. I'd also like to know what your favorite sunscreen is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails